1. EDUCATION AND REHABILITATION OF THE ARTISTIC VOICE
Franco Fussi (Ravenna)
- F. Fussi (Ravenna) – SOVTE: between myth and reality
- E. Biavati (Bologna), E. Bruni (Roma) – SOVTE: a practical guide for artistic training
- E. Rosa (Milano) – The rehabilitative management of the artistic voice diseases
2. COMET SPECIAL SESSION – ACTOR’S AND ACTRESS’ VOICES
Celebrating CoMeT 50th anniversary
P.H. DeJonckere (Brussels) – Introduction and presentation of the topic.
What makes actor’s and actress’ voices special? What about the “Actor’s Formant”?
- P.H. DeJonckere (Brussels) – Specific resonance and spectral properties of actress’voices: does the “actress’ formant” exist?
2. O. Calcinoni (Milano) – Singing while acting and vice-versa
3. J. Schlömicher-Thier (Salzburg) – Shouting voice and the importance of the shouting ability as a ‘fitness’ parameter for all voice users
4. F. Fussi (Ravenna) – ‘Semi-occluded vocal tract’ devices: between myth and reality
5. V. di Natale, G. Cantarella (Milano) – Immediate & Short-Term Effects of a SOVTE protocol in professional actors/actresses without voice complaints
Dr. Athanasios Tsanas, University of Edinburgh & University of Oxford, UK
Developing new speech signal processing algorithms for biomedical and life sciences applications: principles, findings, challenges, and a view to the future.