Please follow these instructions carefully. The uniformity of full length papers allows having the Proceedings properly printed and available at the time of the Congress.
Instructions for preparing your paper:
- Papers up to 4 pages should be submitted using this format.
- The paper must be saved in .pdf format (preferably use a Adobe Acrobat version later than 4.0). It must be an “open” document, i.e. editable under any platform (PC and MAC) and saved including all fonts.
- Be sure that it is not protected by any password.
- Abstract should not exceed 200 words.
- Include up to 5 keywords.
- Do not number pages.
- Format: Set top margin to 26 mm, left and right margin to 22 mm, bottom margin to 40 mm. The column width is 80 mm and the space between the two columns must be set to 8 mm. Paragraph indentation is 3.5 mm.
- Single line spacing
- Type sizes and typefaces: In editing your manuscript please use 14 point Times New Roman bold, capital letters for the title, 12 point Times New Roman (normal) for author names and 10 point Times New Roman for the abstract and keywords (bold), main text, author’s affiliations, equations, figure and table. Left and right-justify your abstract.
Download the final full paper template here.
The deadline for final submission is: August 31, 2017.
To upload your paper please click on Paper submission.
- Each participant can upload only one paper.
- If you want to replace the uploaded paper you must first delete it and then upload a new one (clicking on it in the table below). The system does not perform automatic deletion of the paper and only the version available at the time of the deadline will be taken into account.